Thenethawks is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the Freelance Writing and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Content Marketer will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including content marketing, social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Responsible for the execution of content marketing strategies while delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
- Develop editorial calendar and design content marketing strategies for both short-term and long-term content goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Identify trends and insights in the existing platforms, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought, leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Responsible for content creation & improvements on our web spaces.
- Responsible for monitoring of competitors’ content marketing activities.
- Responsible to put online ads & classified listings.
- Responsible for improving customer engagement and conversion on our websites.
- North American work experience highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and self-discipline highly necessary.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Structure non-structured information into logical order.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven work experience in content marketing.
- Knowledge of strategic content optimization considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.