- March 30, 2017
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
TheNetHawks Company is the Pakistan leading in providing functional services of applications with almost 10 years’ experience. TheNetHawks has performed functional and regression testing for a number of customers across domains. We perform functional testing to decide how your hardware and software program, your website and inward applications complete their expected functions. Functional Testing is of extreme significance in ensuring the quality of software being released. The testing process involves testing user commands, user screens, searches, data manipulation, business processes, and integrations. We can verify an application’s or a website’s expected functional performance and how it complies with determinations by approving it with Functional Testing.
Why do you Need Functional Testing
Functional testing is not constrained to functionalities just; it covers other critical aspects also, like basic usability, accessibility, etc. To make the certain meticulous evaluation of the useful software product for the best possible quality, functional testing is performed to test application at each different levels of testing through:
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- User Acceptance Testing
What do we offer in Functional Testing
We take utmost delight and make sure that all the functional testing solutions provided by us to our clients are aligned to their needs and the specs provided via them. The proper functionality of every aspect of the solution including the security features, the installation process, all the APIs and the outcomes in different environments is tested by our dedicated team of QA professionals. Our accomplished QA testing groups are spent significant time in giving the sundry quality affirmation and functional testing across different verticals and for multiple platforms like mobile, desktop, cloud and web services, which includes:
System Integration Testing
For the effective and unwrinkled functioning of a software system, its sub-components or the modules needs to be properly integrated and interfaced during the system’s integration so as to ensure the reliability attribute between the modules.
User Acceptance Testing
A software product is of no use unless and until it is acceptable to its targeted users. The software product needs to meet the requirements and the expectation of the end users in the real world environment.
The Repetitive occurrence of defects and its subsequent fixation along with the need to validate the proper functioning of the existing functionalities is a frequent activity during the testing.
Functional Test Automation
With automation, testing can be carried out concurrently and parallel to the development process. Execution of functional tests using automated tools not only increases the productivity and efficiency but also improves the functional coverage and the accuracy.
Apart from these, some important parameters including networking capability and database management are also made to go through a complete testing procedure before being certified by our technical experts.
How We Do It
We want to set up the maximum effective checking out surroundings and a hit begins to your project, so the functional testing services team at TheNetHawks works at once with you to understand the structure, desires, and deliverables to your Project.
Functional Testing is a testing technique that is used to test the features/functionality of the device or Software, have to cowl all the scenarios along with failure paths and boundary cases.
We take your speciﬁcations or utilize cases and execute functional tests to confirm that your application fits in with your prerequisites. Our extensive testing background also allows us to help clients develop detailed requirements
What Makes our Functional Testing Distinguishable
We’re continuously presenting the valued functional checking out answers to our clients because of our inception. We are experts in creating testing application plan for all popular Operating System and Browsers. Our testing methodology is flexible with every amount of hardware. You can depend on us as:
- We work thoroughly as a group and receive best methodologies and practices to encounter the consumer loyalties in utilizing programming capacities.
- Our useful analyzers with their top to bottom information, adaptable abilities and years of experience know how to advance the product quality.
- A Dedicated team of testers having years of industry experience.
- We have experienced testers skilled in testing tools like Selenium, Mercury, and QTP.
- Our testing experience ranges from Travel portals, Finance applications to a varied range of commercial applications.
Functional Testing Services
- End to End Testing: From testing requirements to test execution, with extensive reporting and management.
- Functionality Testing – Feature validation of an entire function or component of your product.
- System Integration Testing – Product functionality performance testing in an integrated environment through rigorous module testing and interaction with external systems.
- Low and high end Processors, Motherboards and Clone Machines.
- User Acceptance Testing – Ensure that the product meets end-user functional requirements.
- Regression Testing – Correction of product defects for each new release and ensuring that no new quality problems are introduced.
- Detailed test metrics at the end of each test cycle.
Functionality Testing Differentiators
- Proven expertise in test strategy, planning and test execution techniques.
- An end-user focused approach.
- Identification of defects earlier in the development process.
- Efficient testing through the usage of best practices and best-of-breed tools.
- Superior test coverage.
- Development of repeatable test plans to reduce testing time.
- Reduction of testing cycles, leading to reduced overall testing costs.
- Use of appropriate defect tracking systems to report issues. We have experience in Bugzilla, TestLink, Tracker, Test Director and many others.
Some of the latest functional testing tools used by us are:
- HP’s UFT
- QuickTest Pro
- Rational Robot
- Test Complete
- QA Wizard
- Netvantage Functional Tester
- Internet Macros
We believe in testing the software functionalities in real conditions and environment which could be seen in our test lab environment.We are recognized for our valuable quality of on-time project delivery integrated with quality assurance at competitive pricing.
We do the Functional Testing of the Following Applications
TheNetHawksFunctional testing service teams devote Time, Energy, Expertise, and Creativity on each step of Ecommerce website services and this is what make us the IT solution providers firm in Pakistan.