- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
olibri:It provides the features to view more content without the endless tabs. Colibri has the facility to browse the internet faster. It is designed to be fast, efficient, and uncluttered. Now, we will illustrate the outline of installation, launching and the removal process of Colibri on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
Requirements for Colibri:
|App Size||62 MB|
How to install Colibri on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS?
Method 1: Install Colibri using a snap command
- Use the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal in your system.
- Now copy the following command.
sudo snap install colibri
- Paste it in your terminal and press Enter to continue the task.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password, and execute.
- The installation process will be completed in a few minutes.
Method 2: Install Colibri using an Apt command
- Copy and Paste the below-mentioned apt command one by one on your terminal software.
sudo apt-get install colibri
- Then enter the system password to run the command.
Wait for a few seconds, the installation will be carried out.
Launching process for Colibri on Ubuntu:
- Copy and paste the below command in your terminal software.
- Press Enter and carry out the task.
- The Colibri will get launched and displays on your screen.
- In the Show applications menu, type as Colibri in the search column.
- The Colibri icon will appear on the screen.
- Tap the icon to launch.
To remove the Colibri on Ubuntu:
- Open the terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T in your system.
- Simply copy & paste the below-mentioned command in your terminal & execute.
sudo snap remove colibri
- Enter your system password to authenticate the removal process.
- The terminal will remove the Colibri in a few seconds.
- Simply copy the below command.
sudo apt-get remove colibri
- Paste it in your terminal software.
- Type the system password and execute the task.
- The removal of Colibri will be completed.
The short summary:
This article gave you the clarity on how to install the Colibri on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. In addition, the launch & the removal process are also explained for your reference. Kindly share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!