- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
tandard Notes: It is syncs your notes securely across all your devices, including your Android devices, Windows, iOS, Linux, and Web. It is a simple and private note, private means your notes are end-to-end encrypted and simple means it does one job. It is a safe and lasting place for your life’s work. Standard Notes get focused on making it easy to write notes. Let’s get into the outline of how to Install Standard Notes on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
Specification for Standard Notes:
|Developer||Standard Notes (standardnotes)|
|App Size||69 MB|
The Installation process for Standard Notes on Ubuntu:
Method 1: Install Standard Notes using the snap command
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the Terminal on your system.
- Copy the following command on your terminal.
- Paste it and perform the task.
sudo snap install standard-notes
- Enter the system password to execute it.
- The installation will be carried out in a few minutes.
Method 2: Install Standard Notes using the Ubuntu software
- Go to Show applications, type as Ubuntu Software on the search bar, and tap the icon to open.
- In the Ubuntu Software application, click on the search column appears at the top of the screen.
- Type as Standard Notes in the search bar, once you find that application click on that.
- Select the install option to install. To authenticate the installation process, enter your system password.
- The installation process will be completed in a few seconds.
Launching process for Standard Notes:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- The launching process will be completed and the Standard Notes will be opened on your screen.
- Go to Show applications, type as Standard Notes on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to launch the Standard Notes.
The Removal of Standard Notes:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
sudo snap remove standard-notes
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
Wait for a few minutes, the removal of Standard Notes will be completed.
This article gave you clear information on how to Install, Launch & the removal process for Standard Notes on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article helpful? Share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!