- May 8, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
eekeeper Studio: Beekeeper Studio is a database management application. It is an open-source SQL editor that supports the databases such as MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server and PostgreSQL. It is completely free to use application and it does not require internet connection or online accounts. In this article, we will let you know about the installation process of Beekeeper Studio for Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/19.10 effectively.
Beekeeper Studio Application Details:
|App Size||69.5 MB|
Three Diverse Ways to Install Beekeeper Studio on Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/19.10:
Way 1: Beekeeper Studio Installation – Using Snap Command
- Using this simple shortcut CTRL + ALT + T, you can open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- Then, you have to copy and paste the below command on the Terminal.
sudo snap install beekeeper-studio
- You will be asked to type your system password and click Enter.
- The installation process will be completed in a few minutes.
Way 2: Install Beekeeper Studio – Using Apt Command
- Make use of a simple shortcut CTRL + ALT + T to open the Terminal.
- Run the following commands one by one on the Ubuntu Terminal for installing this application.
sudo apt install beekeeper-studio
Way 3 – Installing Beekeeper Studio from Ubuntu Software:
You can also utilize Ubuntu Software to install this application. In a straight way, you just need to click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Launch Beekeeper Studio:
1) Ubuntu Terminal:
- Open the Terminal.
- Type beekeeper-studio and click Enter.
- Now, the application will be opened.
2) Show Applications:
- Click on Show Applications in your system.
- In the search option, you have to type Beekeeper Studio.
- Then, click on the application to launch it.
Remove/Uninstall Beekeeper Studio:
- To remove/uninstall this app, you have to execute the following command on the Ubuntu Terminal.
- Enter your system password to verify the process.
sudo snap remove beekeeper-studio
- The removal process will be done in a few minutes.
A Brief Summary:
We have provided you clear information regarding the installation of Beekeeper Studio for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa/ 19.10 Eoan Ermine. Besides, we have provided some easy steps to launch and remove/uninstall this application effortlessly. If you have any doubts/queries, kindly post your comments in the below section. Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay Here for more Interesting Articles!!