- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
ra: It is used for empowers to work stress-free. Ora is a project management & task management software and it is a team’s command center. It is easy to use and the most intuitive and has the features of task management, Scrum, Kanban, timeline, schedule, issues tracking, time-tracking, checklists, task relationships, automation, integrations, productivity shortcuts, reports on projects and team productivity. In this article, we will help you to install Ora on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa in simple steps.
Specification for Ora:
|App Size||80 MB|
The Installation process for Ora on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Copy & paste the following command on your terminal and perform the task.
sudo snap install ora
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
- The installation of the Ora will be complete in a few minutes.
Launching process for Ora:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Ora will open.
- In the Show applications, type as Ora on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to be Launch.
The Removal of Ora:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
sudo snap remove ora
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & carry out the task.
This article gave you a tutorial on Installation, Launching & The removal process for Ora on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Kindly Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!