- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
ultipass: It simulates a cloud environment with support for cloud-init and get on-demand with clean integration to your IDE. Multipass control on your native platform and is a tool to launch and manage VMs on Windows, Mac and Linux. In this article, we will get the silhouette of the installation process for Multipass on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Let’s get into the article!!
Specification for Multipass:
|App Size||209 MB|
The Installation process for Multipass on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T .
- Copy & paste the following command on your terminal and perform the task.
sudo snap install multipass --classic
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
Wait for a few minutes, the installation process will be carried out.
Launching process for Multipass:
- Copy & paste the below command on your Terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Multipass will open.
- In the Show applications, type as Multipass on the search bar.
- Tap the image to get open the Multipass.
The Removal Process for Multipass on Ubuntu:
- Use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
sudo snap remove multipass
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
This article gives you the tutorials on Installation, Launching & The removal process for Multipass on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Kindly Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!