- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
rganize My Files: It is tiny, flexible, hard-working tool and available on Windows, Mac and Linux. Organize My Files will help you to end the chaos of your unorganized files in a click. It has the features of smart filters, custom rules, multiple folders organizing, etc., and take your folders and Desktop under control. Here, we will discuss how to install Organize My Files on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa in simple ways. Let’s go into this article!!
Requirements to Organize My Files:
|App Size||57 MB|
How to install Organize My Files on Ubuntu?
- Click on the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T, to open the Terminal on your system.
- Copy & paste the below command on your terminal.
sudo snap install organize-my-files
- To continue the process enter your system password and execute the task.
- The installation process will be carried out in a few minutes.
Launching process for Organize My Files:
- Make use of the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Copy & Paste the below-mentioned command in your terminal.
- The terminal will ask you to enter your system password to carry out the task.
- Organize My Files will be launched successfully.
- Go to Show Applications menu.
- Type as Organize My Files on the search box.
- Tap the application to open.
The Removal Method for Organize My Files:
- Open the terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T in your computer.
- Copy & paste the below command in your terminal.
sudo snap remove organize-my-files
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password, and execute.
- The removal of Organize My Files will be done in a few seconds.
In this article, you have learned about the Installation process for Organize My Files and also adding the outline of Launching, and the Removal procedure of Organize My Files on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Kindly share your valuable suggestions/queries in the below comment box and leave your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!