- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
R ambox CE:
ambox CE:It allows you to manage as many applications in one place. Rambox CE is used for business and personal and perfect for people who care about productivity. Now let’s talk about the instructions to Install the Rambox CE on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
Specification for Rambox CE:
|App Size||65 MB|
How to Install Rambox CE on Ubuntu:
- Open the Terminal by using the short key CTRL+ALT+T
- Copy the command which is given below.
sudo snap install rambox
- Paste the copy command in the terminal and press enter to execute the task.
- The Password will be asked by the terminal, enter the system password to continue.
- The installation will be done in a few minutes.
Launching process for Rambox CE on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS:
- Copy the below-mentioned command
- Paste the copy command in the terminal and continue to carry out the task.
- Launching will be complete in a few seconds, the Rambox CE window will appear.
- Open the Show Application menu, type as Rambox CE on the search bar.
- The application will be opened by tapping the image.
How to Remove the Rambox CE on Ubuntu using Terminal?
- Removing will also be done on the terminal software.
- Using the shortcut key to open the terminal CTRL+ALT+T
- Copy & Paste the below command in the terminal and execute it.
sudo snap remove rambox
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
The short summary:
In this article, we have explained about the tutorials of How to Install, Launch & Remove the Rambox CE on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Be this article is useful? Kindly share your suggestions/queries in the below-commented box and Don’t forget to drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!