- May 9, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
S tubb: Stubb, a Docker utility application
tubb: Stubb, a Docker utility applicationthat lets you display details on Docker layers, tags, images and Hub metrics. Docker is nothing but, it is a tool designed to make it simpler to create, deploy and run applications with the use of containers. In this tutorial, you will learn two alternative ways to install Stubb on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/19.10 easily. Let’s get started.
Application Details of Stubb:
|Developer||Ricardo N Feliciano|
|App Size||19.1 MB|
Installing Stubb Application on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/19.10:
Note: Snap is pre-installed on Ubuntu 16.04 and higher versions. However, it can be installed using sudo apt install snapd.
1) Installing Stubb App – Using Terminal:
- Using this keyboard shortcut CTRL+ALT+T, you can open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- Copy and paste the below command on the Terminal and click Enter.
sudo snap install stubb
- You have to enter your system password to authenticate the process.
- The installation process will be completed in a few minutes. You can also install this application by using the above command on 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver.
2) Stubb Installation via Ubuntu Software:
It is also possible to install the Stubb app using Ubuntu Software. Just click on the following button to open the app installation page in your Ubuntu software.
Launching Stubb Application:
Stubb App Launch via Terminal:
You have to enter Stubb on the Ubuntu Terminal to launch it successfully. Stubb app is a utility app and so it runs on background. Therefore, it does not have any user interface and so you can’t visualize any representation.
Available Commands of Stubb:
Available Commands: get Get the value of several Docker Hub metrics help Help about any command images A group of commands related to Docker images set Set the value of several Docker Hub settings tags A group of commands related to Docker image tags version Print version information for Stubb
Remove/Uninstall Stubb App:
- Copy and paste the below command on the Terminal and execute it to remove the application from your Ubuntu system.
sudo snap remove stubb
A Short Summary:
We hope that this tutorial assisted you in two different ways on how to install Stubb on Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa/19.10 Eoan Ermine succinctly. Furthermore, we have described the launch, available commands, and removal process of Stubb application so it will help you the best. Your valuable comments/feedback are highly encouraged as it will be an asset to our write-up. Thanks for visiting Tec Robust Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!