- May 2, 2020
- Posted by: TheNetHawks Team
- Category: Uncategorized
kular: It is developed by KDE and has an Annotations support. Okular supports the formats like PDF, PS, Tiff, CHM, DjVu, Images, DVI, XPS, ODT, Fiction Book, Comic Book, Plucker, EPub, Fax and it is a universal document viewer. Let’s discuss the installation process of Okular on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
Requirements for Okular:
|App Size||20 MB|
The Installation process for Okular on Ubuntu:
Method 1: Install Okular using the snap command
- Open the Terminal using the shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T on your system.
- Copy & paste the following command on your terminal and perform the task.
sudo snap install okular
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute it.
- The installation process of Okular will be completed.
Method 2: Install Okular using the Ubuntu software
- In the Show applications, type as Ubuntu Software on the search bar and tap the icon to open.
- In the Ubuntu Software application, click on the search column appears at the top of the screen.
- Type as Okular in the search bar, once you find that application click on that.
- Select the install tab to install, to authenticate enter your system password.
- The installation process will be completed in a few seconds.
Launching process for Okular:
- Open the terminal on your computer.
- Copy & paste the below command on your terminal and execute it.
- Wait for a few seconds, the launching process will be completed and the Okular will open.
- Go to Show applications menu, type as Okular on the search bar.
- Tap the icon to launch the Okular.
The Removal of Okular:
- Simply, use this shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T to open the terminal on your computer.
- Now copy & paste the below command and execute it.
sudo snap remove okular
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
Wait for a few minutes, the removal of Okular will be completed.
- Open the Ubuntu software application, then select the installed tab at the top of the screen.
- Then scroll down to select Okular.
- Click the remove tab to remove the application.
- Enter the system password to authenticate the process.
- The removal of Okular will be completed in a few seconds.
Hoping that this article gave you an outline of How to install the Okular on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. In addition, the launch and the removal process of Okular also explained for your reference. Kindly Don’t forget to share your valuable queries/suggestions in the below comment box & also drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!